The Government has decided to move to step 4 of the roadmap on 19 July. This includes various changes to the law and the lifting of restrictions.
Please find below an update from us about how that will impact you when you are visiting us at Bridge Health and Wellbeing in Christchurch, Dorset, from Monday 19th July onwards.
- Please arrive to the clinic wearing your face mask, (unless you are exempt)
- Please continue to wash your hands on arrival at the clinic
- If you have any signs or symptoms or feel unwell, please get in touch to rearrange your class or appointment
For studio wellbeing classes: Pilates, Yoga, Chi Kung, Booty Barre, Strength Training and Mindfulness
• Please wear your mask until you are on your mat or bench
• Continue to bring your folded towel and keep your socks on
• The studio capacity will increase to our original maximum of 8
• We will continue to clean the mats, equipment and floor between classes
• Instructors will wear their masks if they are moving around the room. If they remain on their mat they are able to remove their masks/shields
• Tactile cueing during classes is allowed and the instructor will wear their mask if this is required
• All new people to class will still sign a COVID screening form
For clinical appointments: Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Chiropractor
• Covid screening forms will be required for all new patients. Follow up treatments will be given a verbal check
• Our clinicians will continue to use full PPE until further notice
• Patients will still have to wear face masks unless face down receiving treatment
We are looking forward to being able to welcome even more of you back to our health and wellbeing clinic in Christchurch, Dorset, whilst continuing to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.
– Paul, Louise and the team